A notice of Health Information Practice is available in our office.
Other Patient Information Pages
We have consolidated all of the most important information that you will need before, during, and after time here as a patient.
- Once you or your dentist has determined that you need to see Dr. Chun, the first thing you need to do is call our office to schedule an appointment. When you call our office our receptionist, Stephanie, will likely be the one to assist you. She will ask you to bring three things: referral slip, x-rays, list of medications, and insurance information. Read more >>
- Dr. Alan P. Chun, DDS, MD, Inc. is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day. Read more >>
- For your convenience, we accept, cash, personal checks, and most credit cards. Payment is due at time of service. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients. Therefore, payment is due at the time service is rendered. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us or call our office at 925-833-8516. Read more >>
- At Eastbay OMS we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and most convenient financial options. We work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. Remember to please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement. Read more >>
- Compilation of all of the questions we get asked most frequently by patients. Read more >>